Great anytime of the year. Serve with soup, bread, and your favorite glass of wine. Add some leftover beef, chicken, or seafood to create a meal.
1 package of Fresh Sides Fingerling Potatoes, skin on - “ no peeling required”
(whole, halved, or sliced)
2 tablespoons olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper½ cup of chopped parsley
¼ cup capers, chopped (or black olives)
¼ cup red or green onion, chopped
½ cup of cherry/grape tomatoes, sliced in half
½ cup feta, crumbled
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup whole grain mustard (or Dijon style mustard)
juice of half a lemon
½ cup cooked lentils (optional)
2 boiled eggs, chopped, sliced or quartered can be used as garnish (optional).
1. Open the re-sealable package of Fresh Sides Fingerling Potatoes, cut potatoes in half lengthwise or slice, add the 2 tbl of olive oil and salt.
2. Place sealed bag on microwaveable plate and microwave for 7 minutes on high.
3. Meanwhile stir together olive oil, mustard and lemon juice in bowl for dressing, Set aside.
4. Using potholders, carefully remove plate from microwave. Let rest for 1 minute. Use the cool touch panels at the top and bottom of bag for safe handling. Carefully open the seal with a fork, and allow potatoes to come to room temp.
5. Toss potatoes together with dressing and remaining ingredients, serve.